Noozhawk January 2017 By Jane Scully | posted January 29, 2017 in Good For Santa Barbara Community Impact program to help current and future leaders become more effective in fulfilling charitable, philanthropic missions Recognizing…
WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?
LEADERSHIP DONE DIFFERENTLY.
Our communities need inspired, capable, and connected leaders. But the system in which our leaders operate is too often characterized by dysfunction, division, and a lack of investment. Leading from Within invests in leaders to make meaningful changes on complex community challenges. We bring social sector leaders together to:
- grow as individuals and improve their effectiveness as leaders,
- sustain each other as peers to keep leading and learning, and
- increase their capacity to be collaborators for the common good.
Our programs are unique because of their deep, personal nature. The result is a cadre of leaders equipped with the mindsets, skills, and connections to engage in activities that positively impact Santa Barbara County and beyond.
- Courage to Lead – reinvigorating experienced social sector professionals
- Emerging Leaders – elevating mid-level and new executive social sector professionals
- Katherine Harvey Fellows – investing in community members from diverse professional backgrounds
- Leading for Community Impact – serving seasoned and rising social sector leaders in Santa Maria, Lompoc, Santa Ynez, and surrounding areas
At Leading from Within, our programs are just the beginning. We actively invest in our networks of alumni to cultivate ongoing learning, provide access to resources, and offer opportunities for collaboration and innovation. Currently, we serve over 80 organizations and our network of 300+ alumni includes leaders from nonprofits, government, education, philanthropy and business who are all focused on the common good.
The result is a community of leaders who are prepared, renewed, connected, and collaborating.
- April 13 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- May 19
- July 5 @ 4:00 pm - July 7 @ 12:00 pm
- August 9 @ 4:00 am - August 11 @ 12:00 pm
- September 1