COVID-19 RESOURCES 805 INSPIRES Please enjoy these 15-minute family friendly videos from museums and cultural…
YouthWell is focused on improving prevention, education, and early intervention outreach in Santa Barbara County, in order to connect youth, ages 12-25, and their families to mental health support before the crisis. We are committed to mobilizing community stakeholders, service providers, schools, and caregivers, in order to create a coordinated and comprehensive care response system.
- The weekly 75 minute workshops are open to any 9th-12th grade students from Santa Ynez to Carpinteria. They are an opportunity to feel connected to other students throughout Santa Barbara, focus on mental wellness and have some fun exploring other interests. We will have a variety of topics and speakers. TOPICS include…
- College Student Panel, Mindfulness
- Self Care & Managing Stress, Nutrition & Exercise & how it affects our mental health
- Career Panel with the experts… and more!
- Sign up for all of them or pick the ones that are of interest to you. [Currently, workshops are in English but we are exploring opportunities for translation.]
- Visit website