Thank you for submitting your initial application for the 2023 Leading for Community Impact program.
To complete your application, please submit the following documents and forms:
- Current Résumé
- Application Questions Form
- Recommendation Form completed by a Board Chair, Executive Director, or Department Director
You should receive an email notification shortly with a link to this page. You may also bookmark this page to return to easily at a later time.
Descriptions and links for submitting documents/forms can be found below.
We must receive all documents/forms to review your application, please make sure you submit the additional material by 8:00 pm on December 2, 2022.
Thank you! We are very excited about your application. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Angela Manavella if you have any questions.
Please submit the following:
- A current résumé including any community volunteer activities.
(Please label this file with your last name, i.e. ApplicantName_Resume.)
Application Questions Form:
You will be asked to answer questions about your current role at the organization you serve, community volunteer work, personal challenges, and personal goals in order to better get to know you and why you believe now is a good time to participate in the Leading for Community Impact program. If necessary, you will be able to save your progress and return to the form to finalize your submission at a later time.
From your Executive Director, Board Chair or Supervising Manager. The form is intended to learn more about the applicant by answering the following:
- How long and under what circumstances have you known the applicant?
- Assess their talents and strengths, and areas you think could benefit from improvement and growth.
- Why do you think the candidate is ready at this time to invest in their leadership development and therefore a good match for the program?
- What do you see as the candidate’s potential for greater leadership in your organization and the broader community?
*Please note that by submitting this form the Board Chair, Executive Director or Supervising Manager acknowledges their full support of applicant to fulfill the stated program commitments.