PRE-RETREAT QUESTIONNAIRE and RESOURCES
Please complete this online questionnaire by the end of November. All responses will be kept confidential.
“Before you tell your life what you intend to do with it, listen for what it intends to do with you. Before you tell your life what truths and values you have decided to live up to, let your life tell you what truths you embody, what values you represent.”
Parker J. Palmer
Thank you for registering for our January 25-27 retreat. To prepare for our time together, we ask that you take time to thoughtfully respond to the following questions.
READING LIST (for those with interest)
- A Hidden Wholeness by Parker J. Palmer
- The Active Life: The Spirituality of Work, Creativity and Caring and Let Your Life Speak by Parker J. Palmer
- The Road that Teaches: Lessons in Transformation through Travel by Valerie Brown. The book may be ordered from www.quakerbooks.org.
- The Mindful School Leader: Practices to Transform Your Leadership and School by Valerie Brown and Kirsten Olson (Corwin Press, 2014)
- The following pamphlets by Valerie Brown available from Pendle Hill publications: Heartfulness: Renewing Heart, Mind and Spirit on Retreat and Beyond, Living from the Center, and The Mindful Quaker. Visit www.quakerbooks.org to place an order.
USEFUL WEBSITES AND EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR CO-FACILITATORS
- www.leadsmartcoaching.com (Valerie’s website)
Please expect to receive an email from us in early January with more details. Until then, be well and take care.
Ken (email@example.com) & Valerie (firstname.lastname@example.org)