As with all worthwhile endeavors, you will get out of the Leading for Community Impact program what you put into it. Participants are expected to attend all sessions and complete all assigned work.
You are responsible for coming to class prepared, fully engaging the curriculum, and cultivating relationships inside and outside the cohort. You were selected because of your leadership potential and the perspective and experience you bring to the class. Please complete the form below by January 13, 2023. Other excellent applicants have been waitlisted, and another candidate would be pleased to take your spot should you feel you cannot make the full commitment.
In terms of the commitment expected of you:
- Please review the program dates below and make sure you are available. If there is a conflict, please let us know ASAP.
- There will be approximately three hours of coursework between monthly sessions, which might include meetings with people inside or outside your organization, reading articles, or exploring your organization in greater depth within the context of the program. You are expected to come to class fully prepared.
- By paying for a majority of the cost of the program, generous donors are making a significant investment in you. In addition, your organization is responsible for a payment based on organizational budget – use the form below to select one of the following fee levels:
- Program Fee is $1,000 for Organizations with budgets under $500,000
- Program Fee is $1,500 for Organizations with budgets between $500,000 – $1 million
- Program Fee is $2,000 for Organizations with budgets over $1 million
- We will contact you regarding payment for the program once your commitment form is submitted. Use the form below to let us know if you need to arrange a payment plan or to inquire in further scholarship options.
Program Dates – The Leading for Community Impact program will run February through November 2023. It will start with a program orientation on February 3rd, 1:00-5:00 pm (details will follow). Currently, all other sessions are planned to run on Fridays from 9AM-5PM and will be held in-person in Santa Maria at Allan Hancock College.
Orientation (1:00 – 5:00 pm)
February 3rd (location to be determined)
Full Day Sessions (Friday’s at 9:00 am -5:00pm)
- Session 1: March 3
- Session 2: March 31
- Session 3: April 28
- Session 4: May 19
- Session 5: June 23
- Session 6: July 21
- Session 7: Aug 18
- Session 8: September 15
- Session 9: October 13
- Session 10: November 3
- Culmination Event (evening celebration at the finish of the program) – Date/Time to be determined