Thank you for submitting your initial application profile for the Emerging Leaders 2022 program.
To complete your application, please submit the following documents and forms (via website; links below):
- Application Questions Form & Current Résumé
- Recommendation Form completed by a Board Chair, Executive Director, or Department Director
If you would like to complete this later, please bookmark this page to return to at another time or refer to your email notification.
We must receive all documents/forms to review your application, please make sure you submit the additional material by Friday, November 5.
Thank you! We are very excited about your application. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Program & Network Manager, Angela Manavella, if you have any questions.
NEXT STEPS | Please submit the following:
Application Questions Form
You will be asked to answer questions about your current role at the organization you serve, community volunteer work, personal challenges and goals to better get to know you and why you believe now is a good time to participate in the Emerging Leaders Program. Please note that you cannot save your answers and will need to be submit the answers at the time you fill them out.
- A current résumé including your civic and community volunteer activities. (Please label this file with your last name, i.e. ApplicantName_Resume.)
From your Executive Director, Board Chair or Supervising Manager. This online form is intended to learn more about the applicant focused on the following:
- How long and under what circumstances have you known the applicant?
- Assess their talents and strengths, and areas you think could benefit from improvement and growth.
- Why do you think the candidate is ready at this time to invest in their leadership development and therefore a good match for the program?
- What do you see as the candidate’s potential for greater leadership in your organization and the broader community?
*Please note by submitting this form the Board Chair, Executive Director or Supervising Manager acknowledges their full support of applicant to fulfill the stated program commitments.